All orders that originate from the Netherlands are shipped by Post,NL or DHL. We regularly take orders from all over the world, and we strongly suggest that shoppers from the USA and Australia pay very close attention to our guidelines below – we reserve the right to amend this at any time.
If you are spending more than €200, we recommend one of our ‘DHL EXPRESS’ options – this is guaranteed and insured which will get your goods safely to you as quickly as possible. If anything is damaged or broken before it gets to you, this service provides financial compensation.
When your order is received and paid for before 12:00pm (GMT+1), we can pack it and dispatch it on a ‘same day’ basis. If you miss this cut-off point, then we cannot guarantee that your order will be despatched the same day, but we will do our best. We have been known to leave for our shipping run 30-60 minutes later, so there is no harm in getting in touch. No orders are shipped on Saturday or Sunday or on bank holidays.
Postage Services (Netherlands orders)
Post.NL Track & Trace
- Cost €4.49
- Fully tracked
- Proof of posting
- Most orders arrive the next working day, but during busy periods may take longer (e.g. Christmas)
- This costs €12.99
- Guaranteed next day delivery
- Full tracking
DHL EXPRESS, Guaranteed by 12pm:
- This costs €27.49
- Complete delivery tracking.
- Guaranteed by 12pm on the next working day (Monday to Friday)
PLEASE REMEMBER THE FOLLOWING: As per official
information from Post.NL and DHL, most services should arrive within 1
working day. This timeframe is subject to change over Christmas, Easter
and peak shopping periods, and we take no responsibility for delays that
are caused by extreme weather conditions. Ultimately, the only way to
guarantee a speedy delivery is to choose a ‘Guaranteed next day
Shipping for international orders
- This costs €4.99
- Only available when you spend under €75.
- No tracking is available with this service.
- Delivery is NOT guaranteed.
- EU orders take 2-4 working days to arrive
- Non-EU orders take up to 14 days to arrive.
- No insurance is provided, and therefore no re-ships are offered with this method. As always, if you are concerned you need to select a guaranteed, tracked or insured method. If you select this shipping method and your order does not arrive we will not re-ship the order. You MUST select an alternative shipping option if you are concerned with orders going missing in the post.
- These all cost €14.99.
- All countries in the E.U. covered.
- All packages take 1-3 working days on average.
- Fully tracked service.
- Signature upon delivery (optional)
- Our most popular choice for orders within the European Union.
- This costs around €29.99 (€14.99 for Luxembourg, Germany and Belgium)
- Packed and shipped from Monday to Friday.
- ‘Next Day’ for most EU destinations and 1-3 days to most worldwide destinations.
- 13:30 (GMT+1) is the daily cut-off time for this service.
- Fully tracked
- Signature upon delivery
If you have any questions or special requests relating to shipping your order, please email us at – it’s always worth asking us if there is anything in particular you have in mind.
– If a tracking number is available, this will usually be provided to you automatically via email by the shipping service we have used to ship your order.
Re-shipping of lost orders – A single re-ship of orders is available, provided that you have chosen a tracked, insured or guaranteed option. We make no exceptions to this rule, and so it is vital that you choose this method of shipping if you want full peace of mind. If you choose an uninsured method that we will not re-ship the order. It's that simple.
Customs and labelling information – IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND FULLY
It is ultimately your own responsibility to do any applicable research to find out whether or not your intended chemicals will successfully pass through customs in your country – quite simply you need to have a clear idea of your nation’s designation about what is acceptable and unacceptable. A chemical’s ‘legal’ status does not always mean that it will be allowed by customs to enter your country, and this is why you must find out this vital information before ordering. We make this information clear in this section of our website because if there are any issues with customs and the package is seized, we do not offer a re-ship or a refund – once again there are no exceptions to this rule.
If a package is returned to us i.e. if it did not reach its intended destination, we may be in a position to issue a refund (minus any shipping costs that have been incurred) See ‘Returns’ page for more info.